Policy & Cookies
This website and the owners take a proactive approach to user privacy and ensure the necessary steps are taken to protect the privacy of its users throughout their visiting experience. This website complies with all UK national laws and requirements for user privacy.
Please read the policy carefully. If you do not agree with it, then please do not use our website.
1. Who we are
3. Storage of information
4. What we use your information for
5. With whom we may share your data
6. We will not transfer your information outside the EEA
7. Contact and Communication
8. External Links
9. Adverts and Sponsored Links
10. Social Media Platforms
11. Shortened Links in Social Media
WHO WE ARE
Our Company name: CORNISH MILK MINERAL PAINT
STORAGE OF INFORMATION
- Your information will be stored on Cornish Milk Mineral Paint's web server and we will keep our own backup copy. We may also store your information on paper at our offices.
- We will keep your information secure by taking appropriate technical and organisational measures against its unauthorised or unlawful processing and against its accidental loss, destruction or damage.
- You have a statutory right to see a copy of the information we hold about you on payment of a fee, which is currently £20.
WHAT WE USE YOUR INFORMATION FOR
- We will use your information to provide you with any further details or information you request when you contact us.
- If (in the future) we provide an online shopping service, we will use your information to fulfil your order. With whom we may share your data
- We will not share your information with any other organisation except in the following circumstances.
- We will give third party providers who supply services to us (for example, as part of hardware or software maintenance), or who process information on our behalf (such as a hosting company) incidental access to your information.
- We will disclose your information to enforcement authorities if asked to do so, or to a third party in the context of actual or threatened legal proceedings.
- If we provide an online shopping service, any payment details you supply will be passed to our payment provider and your card issuer.
- We will not transfer your information outside the EEA
- The EEA comprises certain countries within Europe (including the EU) which have similar laws on data protection. Other countries outside the EEA may not give the same level of protection to your information.
- Further information about data protection issues including the online Register of Data Controllers can be found at
CONTACT & COMMUNICATION
- Users contacting this website and/or its owners do so at their own discretion and provide any such personal details requested at their own risk. Your personal information is kept private and stored securely until a time that it is no longer required or has no use, as detailed in the Data Protection Act 1998. Every effort has been made to ensure a safe and secure form to email submission process but advise users completing such form to email processes that they do so at their own risk.
- This website and its owners use any information submitted to provide you with further information about the products/services they offer or to assist you in answering any questions or queries you may have submitted. This includes using your details to subscribe you to any email newsletter program the website operates, but only if your express permission was granted when submitting any form to email process.
- Your details are not passed on to any third parties.
- Although this website only looks to include quality, safe and relevant external links, users should always adopt a policy of caution before clicking any external web links mentioned throughout this website.
- The owners of this website cannot guarantee or verify the contents of any externally linked website, despite their best efforts. Users should therefore note that they click on external links at their own risk, and that this website and its owners cannot be held liable for any damages or implications caused by visiting any external links mentioned.
ADVERTS AND SPONSORED LINKS
- This website may contain sponsored links and adverts. These will typically be served through our advertising partners, who may have detailed privacy policies relating directly to the adverts they serve.
SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
- Communication, engagement and actions taken through external social media platforms that this website and its owners participate on are custom to the terms and conditions as well as the privacy policies held with each social media platform respectively.
- Users are advised to use social media platforms wisely and communicate/engage upon them with due care and caution in regard to their own privacy and personal details. Neither this website nor its owners will ever ask for personal or sensitive information through social media platforms, and encourage users wishing to discuss sensitive details to contact them through primary communication channels such as telephone or email.
- This website may use social sharing buttons, which help share web content directly from web pages to the social media platform in question. Users are advised before using such social sharing buttons that they do so at their own discretion and note that the social media platform may track and save your request to share a web page respectively through your social media platform account. Shortened Links in Social Media
- This website and its owners may share web links to relevant web pages through their social media platform accounts. By default, some social media platforms shorten lengthy URLs/web addresses.
- Users are advised to take caution and good judgment before clicking any shortened URLs published on social media platforms by this website and its owners. Despite the best efforts to ensure only genuine URLs are published, many social media platforms are prone to spam and hacking, and therefore this website and its owners cannot be held liable for any damages or implications caused by visiting any shortened links.